This service is for the registration and management of membership for TEA NSW only. For member benefits, including members only access to online resources and publications, please visit www.teansw.com
Becoming a member of TEA NSW holds great value. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Regular professional development days for teachers and students
- Exclusive members-only discounted rates for PD events
- Provision of accredited professional learning
- Opportunities for networking and engaging in collegial discussions with peers
- Extensive resources and publications available for members including quarterly newsletters
- Access to regional groups and professional learning activities.
Membership is valid for 12 months beginning on 1 Jan – 31 December each year.
This facility is hosted by PTC NSW on behalf of TEA NSW.
|TEA Individual Membership (incl. GST)||$110.00 now.||Select|
|TEA Concessional Membership (incl. GST)||$55.00 now.||Select|
|TEA School Membership (incl. GST)||$165.00 now.||Select|